Thank you so much My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen for nominating For Goodness Cake for Liebster Blog Award.
This sounds like a great opportunity to share more cake recipes to everyone.
To date I’ve found out the following information on the Liebster Blog Award:
- This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
- It follows similar principles as a chain letter, in the sense that it should be passed forward to a certain number of people. It can be misconstrued, depending upon your personal views, as either something wonderful or as an annoyance.
- The choice lies with the nominated person to ACCEPT it, and continue PAYING IT FORWARD or to refuse to accept it by ignoring the nomination.
- Variations have been made over time to the “rules”.
So thanks My Little ROCK, I’ll take the opportunity to let some of my fellow food bloggers know that I think they do a great job.
So the rules on accepting this “award” are as follows:
1. You must thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. You must nominate the same number of bloggers the nominator has nominated who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too.
3. You must answer the questions posted by the blogger who nominated you and ask new questions for your nominees to answer.
4. You must notify your nominees.
I have chosen to nominate the following food blogs:
To the above nominees, below are my following questions. I hope you won’t find them annoying.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog and why?
- What is the worst disaster you encounter in baking/cooking?
- Which wine do you prefer to drink when eating your dessert?
- When and Why did you start your blog?
- Who is your favourite Chef and why?
- What is your favourite cooking show on TV?
- Do you like Chilli Chocolate and why?
- What is your favourite kitchen tool and why?
- How long does it take your to put up your blog? (including cooking, taking photos and edits)
- Do you like planning a meal for the week or a weekend and why?
Below are my questions and answers:
1. Why / how did you choose the name of your blog?
For goodness sake is my favourite phrase when I get frustrated and baking relieves most of it. So I decided to call my blog For Goodness Cake.
2. What’s your favourite dish to eat?
Mac and Cheese
3. What’s your go easy recipe for a quick and fast weeknight meal?
Baked Salmon with Rice and vegetables.
4. Why did you start a food blog?
I started my food blog as I love to share the recipe that I used or found and also if I can alternate the recipe to make it better.
5. How much time does it take in total to put a recipe online? This includes the cooking, photographing, writing, uploading etc.
It takes me a few days as I have a full time job too.
6. What type of camera are you using to take photos for your blog?
I am just using my iPhone at the moment but sometimes I used Canon 1100
7. What’s the worst cooking disaster you’ve ever had?
In baking actually, my frosting went really thin and I can’t put anymore icing.
8. How long have you had your cooking blog?
Couple of years now.
9. Who’s your favourite cook / chef?
The chef who inspires me the most is Éric Lanlard a French pâtissier and celebrity chef (cake boy). He makes cake with so much passion which encourage me to do the same.
10. What’s your favourite cooking TV program?
Thank you very much again for the nomination My Little ROCK.